Dreams of Flying.




My Photo
Name:

An aspiring pilot whose dreams are on hold.


i want to fly.
always wanted to.
but will I?

 

 

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Monday, June 30th, no one told me and also lots of people that there was choir practice on that day...didnt bring file...

Tuesday, Got back the Physics Pop Quiz!! I got 9/10, aimed for 10 but 2 stupid mistakes, writing unit wrongly and hitting the calculator wrongly cost me that 1 point, draw with cheukwing lol

Today, Yong Chuan locked me and himself in the classroom after he used the 3E3 classrm key to open the 3E2 classroom, tested to see if could be locked and unlocked from the inside, locked and uhh...didnt unlock...at least until sylvia came and used the 3E3 to unlock the door from the outside. More drama later on, I went for assembly, apparantely the one who was marking attendance didnt know I was there, marked me absent, luckily was sorted out lol. During Lit, Mrs Ma not there today, no relief teacher for the second period, some of the class imitated how teachers walked into class, amazingly alike LOL, Next was CDP, and of course, the damn fundraising for the Sports hall. I donated only $19 but the list showed that i donated $29, big error.


JavierGoh left a note at 7/02/2008 08:35:00 pm

***