|
i want to fly. always wanted to. but will I?
|
Sunday, September 14, 2008
12 September was my Mum's birthday...Happy Birthday!!!
that friday, there was choir practice as usual but also at the end of the practice, choir bonding! First game played was Whacko, starting with 6 groups, then eventually all joined up, and the whole choir played together 1 game of whacko! Me, Hui Li and Josephine started off that round, i got out by whacking Yong Qian. After Whacko was Murderer, I was selected to be a "murderer", managed to kill lots of people, notably Gui Hao who said "Who is the murderer? just kill me lah!" at the start, so i killed him first XD Eventually, i got caught by Jasline who was selected to be a police...damn lol
After choir, I went home for a few hours before going out again, to Swensen's at Changi Airport Terminal 2! There was a long queue so I went to the T1 viewing mall with my sis while my parents waited in line. We finally got a table at 11:20pm, and the 2 of us quickly rushed back to T2. By the time we finished our food, it was already midnight! Going back to my father's car, I saw this:
 Go Bang Wall lol Reached home at 12:30, quickly went to sleep as I had to wake up early tomorrow...
13th September, Saturday! Woke up at 7am as I had to go to school by 8am for the Geography field trip! Met uo with CheukWing before heading for school, reached a bit late but we still had to wait half an hour before the bus finally arrived! We were going to Pasir Ris Park where there was a mangrove swamp at the corner of the Park.
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
     
  
Whole day ended quite early at 10:45am, later went to have breakfast with JunZe and played badminton with Cheuk Wing in the afternoon
JavierGoh left a note at 9/14/2008 11:05:00 pm
***
|