|
i want to fly. always wanted to. but will I?
|
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Yep, its the last week before the Exams start!!!!
Today, I am one extremely happy person! I topped the class in the Physics Test, Chemistry Test and most importantly, I finally passed my Chinese test, first time this year!! and what makes it better is that this was no "just pass" kind of pass, it was a clear cut 42.5/70 pass =D Also, I got to know my CA2 Physics results, 80%, A1! Another reason to celebrate!
After school, I tried out making a new design of a paper airplane, it was extremely difficult to balance the lift and the weight of the airplane, crashed many times but i did have quite a number of successful test flights before BaoZhong merged my design with a standard "Concorde-like" design, and it flew spectacularly!
Later I went to Rivervale Plaza to have my lunch with CheukWing, Sammel, JingKai and JunZe. The reason why we, particularly me and CheukWing, came to RP is that we had a bet on the results of the Physics test, loser treats the winner. Since I won, he has to treat me to a bowl of Ice Kachang! =D
Now back at home, I'm writing my English Composition, an argumentative essay, on the pros and cons of pursuing a holistic education. I've written majority of it but now i am stuck on the second con of the topic, thus i'm blogging while I try to get inspiration on the second disadvantage. This will be good practice as the English Examination is on next Monday! I am hoping to improve on my MYE results, to score an A1.
My aims for the EOY Exams: English A1 Chinese C5 (for now) E Maths A1 A Maths A1 Physics A1 Chemistry A1 Geography A1 Combined Humanities A1 -Social Studies A1 -Literature, B3
This will be the last post I make until the end of the Exams on the 10th of October, 2 weeks from now. Also, I'm grounding myself from flight simulation till then. This is EHM-1821 / 9V-GZH, over and out!
JavierGoh left a note at 9/25/2008 07:09:00 pm
***
|