|
i want to fly. always wanted to. but will I?
|
Friday, October 10, 2008
Over!!!
With the final paper, A Maths finished today, its time to celebrate (if you think you have done great like me XD) I absoloutely can't wait for the results on Thurday!! My aim for this exam was to score A1s for all the subjects excluding Chinese (XD) and judging by how i felt i did for the exams, i am confident of achieving it!
And the best thing about the exams being over is...I'm using the computer after my 2 week ban by myself on myself! Worth the wait!
I'm very confident to score A1s for Chemistry, Geography, E Maths, A Maths, and Physics too! I felt that the exam that was easiest of all was Chemistry, aiming for 90+/100, followed by Geography which i'm aiming 65+/75.
Out for now, going on to my Flight Simulator!!!!!
JavierGoh left a note at 10/10/2008 03:50:00 pm
***
|