|
i want to fly. always wanted to. but will I?
|
Thursday, October 23, 2008
I woke up at 10am this morning after waking up several times before that, probably too excited as I was going to get my report book today. At 11am, i went down to play badminton with Bao Zhong, Jing Kai and Cheuk Wing. We played from 11 to 2pm, at about 12 it started drizzling, making the court very slippery...
At 2, I went home, had my lunch and tried to find something to do, being so bored, awaiting the time to go, to collect my report book...
Eventually, 5:45pm came. I met my mum at Compass Point, taking the LRT to Rangung and meeting my sister there, before heading to school. Searching high and low, we finally found Mrs Edison in the PE Cabin.
I won't hold back my excitement anymore =D

1st in Level!!!!! I still need to improve on my English, Chinese, A Maths and Combined Humanities for me to hit my O Level Aim though, but i'll definitely work towards achieving it, with one mroe year to go...
Congratulations to Jing Kai getting 6th in class and 14th in level, Sammel for hitting his target of below 20th in class with a 13th and a 46th in level. Last but not least, Cheuk Wing, 3rd in class and 5th in level! Also, as a reward, my aunt gave me $10 and my grandfather gave me $50!!! What a day!
JavierGoh left a note at 10/23/2008 07:24:00 pm
***
|