|
i want to fly. always wanted to. but will I?
|
Monday, October 20, 2008
well, i'll tell you what it is later...
I woke up at 10:45am this morning, i set my handphone alarm to 9:30am but for some reason, it dinn't ring. I was supposed to meet the guys at 11am so i quickly jumped out of bed, washed up and got ready to head over to Compass Point. With some time left before I went over, I checked what was wrong with the alarm. Turns out, it had been set to 9:30PM not AM...
Went over to Compass Point to pick up Alvin, Sammel, Jing Kai and Cheuk Wing before bringing them over to my house. Bao Zhong had to fix his bike and so came on his own later on. At my house, Sammel constantly used the computer while most of us were playing on Wii and the Xbox until 3pm. Then, we went downstairs to play badminton at the court just opposite my block. The wind was non-existent, a perfect time to play badminton!
We played numerous matches, such that everyone got to play against every other person, singles and doubles. Eventually, Bao Zhong emerged "Champion", although i beat him in a friendly later on XD, Cheuk Wing was second, and I was third, followed by Alvin fourth, Jing Kai fifth and Sammel sixth. This wasn't really a fair positioning though since we played the "tournament" in group stages then knockout stages. At the end, Bao Zhong left, followed by Cheuk Wing. The rest of us headed over to PrimeMart for a quick drink, and now i owe Jing Kai $1.10.
When i got home, there was a suprise in store for me. My aunt and uncle came over for dinner. I had asked my aunt to buy something for me on her Singapore Airlines flight aboard the A380 to London a few days ago, and also a Singapore Airlines flight back via frankfurt. At first, when i didn't see this 'something', i was a bit dissapointed. But once she told me it was on the bed in my parent's room, i quickly rushed into the room.
Its BIG, Its POWERFUL, Its...a 1:200 scale Singapore Airlines Airbus A380-841!!!
I won't blab alot about it so i'll just let you see the A380 for yourself =D
            
JavierGoh left a note at 10/20/2008 07:49:00 pm
***
|