|
i want to fly. always wanted to. but will I?
|
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
-Updated English Score!
Wasn't expecting the school to let us check through our Exam papers today but hey, i'm not complaining.
Here are my results:
English -Paper 1: 43/60 -Paper 2: 27/50 -Oral: Forgot the score! -Overall: 66.3% (B3)
Chinese -Paper 1: 46/70 -Paper 2: 33.5/70 -Oral: 24/40 -Overall: 57.5% (C5)
E Maths -Paper 1: 48/60 -Paper 2: 51/60 -Overall: 83% (A1)
A Maths: 62/100 (B4)
Chemistry -Part 1: 26/30 -Part 2: 56/70 -Overall: 82% (A1)
Physics -Part 1: 27/30 -Part 2: 57/70 -Overall: 84% (A1)
Geography: 68.5/75 -Overall: 91.3% (A1)
Combined Humanities -Social Studies: 33/50 -Literature: 35/50 -Overall: 68% (A2)
L1R4: 7 L1R5: 10
I am delighted with my Physics, Geography and Chinese results. While I still scored well for my Chemistry, I am not as happy as i did not score as well as I was aiming for. I am however not statisfied with my Combined Humanities, mainly with the Social Studies part of it as I was expecting to get an A1 for that. My literature however, unexpectedly pulled my score for the subject up, although not enough to get an A2 at least. I'm also not pleased with my English results, I was expecting much better from myself, especially Paper 2. As for A Maths, I don't have anything to say...
Overall, while my L1R4 and L1R5 have both slipped slightly, I'm still confident that I'll get 1st in the class, and I'm also confident of getting the top in the level for this year! That i'll know on thursday evening...stay tuned!
JavierGoh left a note at 10/15/2008 10:34:00 pm
***
|