|
i want to fly. always wanted to. but will I?
|
Friday, October 31, 2008
Yep, it s the last day of bridging for me! Cause next week, I'm going to Pulau Ubin for the OBS camp!
When i got back to class after flag raising, as lots of people went for the "bao guan" thing, there was probably slightly less than half the class present. Also, today there was this "Fine Ladies and True Gentlemen" workshop, kinda boring. So boring that when the lecturer saw that we were getting restless just before recess, she played games with us like guessing the companies given their slogans, charades, and also hangman!
After recess, it was back to boredom again, until 12 when the course was over, and we still had to wait half an hour before being released. Fortunately, we were released 10 minutes earlier, I went down with Qi Xun to the OBS briefing. I was assigned to Group 8 for the camp, together with Qi Xun and Hui Li and one more person whom i do not know the name of lol...
After the briefing, Jing Kai sms'ed me if i wanted to have lunch at Hougang Mall, which i decided not to since he was already there, and i'd rather take away lunch from Compass Point than to travel all the way to Hougagn mall, have my lunch and then go home.
I had my lunch, a Macdonald's student meal, as i watched my tv, but after finishing my lunch, i started feeling sleepy, and fell asleep at about 5 with the television which i assume my grandmother turned off for me while i was asleep. Woke up again about 6, turned the tv back on and started watching again hehe...
Nothing much to do now, but i'm counting down to 1/11/2008!
JavierGoh left a note at 10/31/2008 08:14:00 pm
***
|