|
i want to fly. always wanted to. but will I?
|
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Kinda haha.
I was looking through new uploads on the avsim.net library, i found a MiG-25 Foxbat from Alphasim being released for free, i downloaded it and decided to look for more freeware releases from Alphasim, and the search turned out fruitful. I downloaded:
North American P-51D Mustang Supermarine Swift FR.5 Martin B-57 Canberra Lockheed P-80 Shooting Star Sukhoi Su-47 Berkut Dassault Mirage IV Tupolev Tu-16 Badger Lockheed L-049 Constellation Gloster Meteor F.3 Sukhoi Su-22M4 Fitter-K
Most i ever downloaded in a day lol
Then today I found a sound file for the A380's flaps, a nice addition.
Had fun flying these old military/civilian aircraft but nevertheless, i have to return to modern commercial aviation, to make a EuroHarmony flight before the 14th of October, so i'm going to be flying a 2 hour hop from Little Rock, Arkansas to Atlanta, the airframe that someone *cough*Cheuk Wing*cough* had apparently flew to Little Rock but not back...
JavierGoh left a note at 10/11/2008 07:29:00 pm
***
|