|
i want to fly. always wanted to. but will I?
|
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Had bridging today, for some reason i woke up at 6:30am, so i went back to sleep, and woke up again at a more appropriate 7:10am! since I had to reach school by 8, i could take my time getting ready for school, or rather watching tv while waiting...
Left for school at 7:30, so that i would reach school at 7:45 which i did. Contrary to what i thought, there was flag raising so it was a good thing that i came at 7:45! After flag raising, we were told that we would use the 2-09 classroom, used by some Sec 2 class, not quite sure which. When the class got to the classroom, we found the tables and chairs all stacked up, so all the guys went in to help arrange the tables and chairs, but there were not enough tables and chairs for all...
The first period was chinese, we had a teacher from outside teaching creative composition writing, but due to the time the lesson actually started, it was a relatively short period. Next up, Maths. Matrix is such a simple thing to do, at least so far! Right after that was recess, I spent the whole time doing the maths homework, just left with 2 questions not done when recess ended.
After recess, we had Physics lesson which was a bit of boring and a bit of fun, and lastly english. Ms Lee gave us a word puzzle to do, no one got everything correct...Halfway through the period, Mdm Woo came in to tell us about what we did, should and should not do in composition writing, going through our EOY English Paper 1. I'd rather have her teach my class english next year due to the fact that she actually taught us what and what not to do. With the last period down, I went down to the counselling room with Qixun, where the OBS camp briefing was taking place.
By the time it ended, it was already just past 1pm. I rushed up to the music room to put my bag and then rushed off to buy lunch at Rivervale Plaza! I managed to come back on time for choir, while eating at the same time... Whole day was quite long as aside from school in the morning, there was choir practice from 1:30 to 6pm! Good news, all 3 songs gone through with all sections combined and not too bad as well. Bad news, since i'm going for the OBS camp next week, i won't get to know whats the set piece until the week after!
Going home, I went up to Popular at Compass Point to buy a new book strap since Lionel broke mine when he accidentaly dropped my books onto the floor.
Now home, i've completed my maths homework as well as most of the chemistry homework that Mr Hafeez gave.
JavierGoh left a note at 10/28/2008 09:09:00 pm
***
|