|
i want to fly. always wanted to. but will I?
|
Saturday, January 17, 2009
It's been a long, hard and tiring 2 weeks since i posted, quite a lot has happened...
1) About to finish the project for the Maths competition 2) Additional saturday choir practices 3) CNY rehersals 4) Staying back everyday in school for the past 2 weeks 5) first test already, 3 more to come next week
It's been quite a hectic 2 weeks, it's finally the weekend again, although i still have one more busy week ahead of me, and the week after will be the mock exams at the last saturday of the month!
Just yesterday was the judging of the classroom CNY decorations competition, wonder if 4E2 won? =D
I need to make a flight tomorrow, or i'll be inactive by next weekend at EHM!
Just 2 weeks into Sec 4 life and i'm already so busy, who knows what it might be like 5 months down the road! But, I can handle it =) Can't wait to step down from Choir but at the same time reluctant to do so, but once i've stepped down, at least i'll have more time for my studies!
Still contemplating over where to go after O levels, good thing is i've got about 11-12 months to make my decision! My current choices are: NP or SP, Aerospace Electronics or Engineering.
Right now, i'm like in HSM3 songs mood as i can relate to some of the songs lol -"I want it all": I want to get 7A1s minimum and beat the school record =D -"Scream": I don't know where to go after O levels =S
my next post will probably come...next month? lol, no idea when i'll post again, probably some weekend when i have the time...
JavierGoh left a note at 1/17/2009 10:52:00 pm
***
|