|
i want to fly. always wanted to. but will I?
|
Friday, January 23, 2009
Stayed back in school everyday again!!! I am soo exhausted lol
Can't remember which tuesday it was, probably last week or this week, I've never laughed so hard since I don't know when. while going to assembly, I was chatting with Cheuk Wing, Bao Zhong, Alvin and Jing Kai about the tie, eg a damn short or damn long tie, and if its a damn long tie, if you're not careful you'll wet it when you pee! That was one good laugh!
Also, there was a pure geog test on tuesday, the last question was related to aviation! =D Can't wait to get the test back 2 weeks later!
Recess for the whole week, just spent the time at the amphitheatre, climbing up and over the back of it, about 2.2m high (I was the first one in the class to successfully do that, and on the first try too! Did that last week but that was the only thing to do during recess this week!!), and also jumped down from there. By using formula for gravitational potential energy and kinetic energy, I calculated that I landed at 18km/h, jumping from that wall! (I know, my physics is good XD)
On wednesday, the first 3 lessons were A maths, but Mrs Yap didn't come, hence free period, but i can't remember what i did lol. During the last period, the pure physics students went to the library for our test on light(lenses mainly) and electromagnetic waves. I was too excited to concentrate at first (yeah i'm nuts), and i forgot quite a lot of things on light because of that. After skipping those questions, I got settled down into the work-mode and went back to attempt those questions, which i know remembered the answers!
Thursday, first hour was physics, went up to the 4th floor corner classroom above the staff room, went through the worksheet on waves and started on sound, Mr Lee gave quite a few pages in the WB for homework! But, again, Mrs Yap didn't come to school today, the next lesson of EMaths was free period again! Taking advantage of the free time, I did and finished my Physics workbook homework! The relief teacher was Miss Chan, she just went out of the class in the physics lesson before (comb. science stay in class, pure move to the classroom), she went back after making a long trip around the school only to be told that she'll be relieving our class, tough luck for her! She gave back our E Maths test on Matrix, I scored full marks! =D Thus, I didn't have to pay attention to the corrections and could concentrate on getting Physics homework done!
After recess, moved to the Lecture theatre for Chem, Ms Lee started on the energy changes topic, quite confusing at first but I understand it now! After Chem, wrote an essay during SS, later went out to the amphitheatre for E-Lit lesson! Right after lit, Further Geo test, I lost some marks on the graph! =(
After the test, me and Jingkai went up to comp lab 4 to finish off the maths project with XiangYi and MingHui. We finally completed everything at 6:30pm!
Friday, aka today, CNY celebration! First lesson E maths, had a short quiz on Standard Differentiation, I managed to finish by the end of the period on the bell, but most had not, so i had to wait a while more before going for the next lesson, PE!
PE lesson was rather funny, we ran around the parade square and canteen twice, and we didn't see mrs Chong waiting for us at the basketball court...anyway we were playing volleyball today, Mrs Chong asked CheukWing to demo, then later for demo in a group, she asked Jonathan and Josephine haha...
After PE was chinese, then recess one period earlier than usual! Still in my PE attire, i changed into my red shirt and back into my long pants, went up the the LT with WenXiang. It was about 11:45am(?) when it was our turn to perform, just after the prize presentation ceremony for the CNY decorations, 4E2 wins first prize!!! The whole concert ended by 12:15! I went back to class with WenXiang to find everyone else. Later, I went to the staff room to hand up my AM Bk 1. Just slacked in the classroom till 1pm, Cheuk Wing, Alvin and Bao Zhong went home first, before meeting up for lunch later.
At 1, I went up to comp lab 4 again, with Jing Kai and Wen Xiang, editted the project document with Mr Cheng, Mr Tan, Xiang Yi and Ming Hui. This is the last time we'll see Mr Cheng probably, thanks for all your help! The finalisation took longer than expected, only went off for lunch at 2pm, rushed to Rivervale Plaza to find the three of them who went home first. Ate at KFC, now I owe Wen Xiang $8.50 (i had not enough money!)! After the meal, I rushed back to school with WenXiang for choir.
Sectionals was damn funny today! the guys wrote on the white-board of the classroom some things (I won't mention here, if you want to know just ask any of the guys!), when Josephine came in to check, she didn't even notice it at first! She put her handphone on the table, and one of the guys hid it (i really don't know who!), by now we were all laughing like crazy! She decided to look for her handphone later, so once she went out, someone (I won't mention who!) hid the handphone with new-year decorations on top of it at the table closest to the front door. When she came in again, she didn't suspect anything, we all laughed! Even when she had a hunch where her phone was hidden, she still could not find it. At this point, we were laughing uncontrollably! We finally revealed where it was after a long hard laugh, I myself laughed till I nearly fainted, literally(all the blood went away from my head!).
Later when I reached home, I realised that my uniform was missing! I hadn't took it out of my bag, Wen Xiang said it was in my bag when he helped me put my file back into my bag, and I never opened the bag after that! And yet, it was gone! Talk about strange happenings! At least I have a spare set of the name tag and school badge!
Well, that's all for this week so far!
JavierGoh left a note at 1/23/2009 08:04:00 pm
***
|