Dreams of Flying.




My Photo
Name:

An aspiring pilot whose dreams are on hold.


i want to fly.
always wanted to.
but will I?

 

 

Saturday, January 03, 2009

I couldnt get much sleep the night before! Went to bed at 12, but lying on the bed, I could not fall asleep! Still awake, i got up at 4am for a cup of milo. Its probably 5am already when i finally fell asleep lol

Woke up at 6:30am this morning, barely enough sleep, but I was feeling rather energetic, probably from all the enthusiasm about the first day!

In school, during morning assembly, we had to listen to long, boring talks that we've heard thrice before...

Any way, some teacher changes:
Co-Form is now Mdm Yow!
Chemistry is now taught by Mr Rashidin and Ms Lee Sook May!
English is now taught by Mdm Woo!
Elect Literature is now taught by Mr Kenneth Lee!
Pure Geog is now taught by Mrs Tan Boon Yen!
A Maths and E Maths, no confirmation of who will be teaching yet, out of the 4 possible for A and 3 possible teachers for E!
Lastly, PE is now taught by Mr William Goh (omg his lessons are killer!)3

Rest of the day was mostly tired from lack of sleep and food too!

And, my face appears 7 times in the 2008 Year Book!


JavierGoh left a note at 1/03/2009 12:50:00 am

***