|
i want to fly. always wanted to. but will I?
|
Saturday, March 07, 2009
I guess i'm updating mainly on my results lately, probably laziness and forgetfulness on my part to post about anything else!
Well, the reason for the title of this post is, I got full marks for my Chapter 13 Differentiation (max/min pts etc.) test, the first full mark score of any test this year in the class! First blood goes to me =D
Secondly, its the Physics common test! I scored a 40/50, 80%, meeting my A1 target! This is an improvement over the first test which I felt I did rather badly (20/30), but this common test has pulled me back up!
And now, a historical first, I finally learned how to play Chinese Chess! (I'm still new to it though, gonna be a long time before i learn to play it well!
My wrist, or more prominently my thumb, is aching from all the writing on Friday, with a Chinese composition test followed by a Pure Geog test, both of which require a massive amount of writing!
The thing i'm most excited to post about is the 2nd Chinese Paper 2 test! I know many people said that it was hard, so i won't say that it was any easier for me. The teacher also said that this was the first actual test to 'test' us, and I managed to score 27/50, that's 54%, just 1% short of a C5, not a good score i know. But, the main thing is, this was a difficult test, and I managed to get a 9/10 for the Chinese equavilant of the cloze passage, somthing whihc i normally flunk horibbly. Call it luck or something else, the fact is still, my chinese grades are improving!
JavierGoh left a note at 3/07/2009 11:12:00 pm
***
|