|
i want to fly. always wanted to. but will I?
|
Monday, March 23, 2009
Damn, so fast! 1 week over just like that!
I had a bad cold yesterday, so I took Panadol Cold! And guess what? it didn't work!
lol, i did have a flu yesterday, but i did not take panadol cold. Instead, I took the chinese medicine i still had from my previous visit to the doctor, and that medicine usually worked with just one dose! Well, it took 2 doses yesterday...used up a whole box of tissues before that!
Anyway, a recap of the holiday week
Monday, a fun day at Sentosa! Cool weather was awesome, and it was definitely fun to play in the sea, long time since i've done that! Dinner: Noodles, with ABALONE! (yea, no kidding!) and also other stuff like wonton etc.
Tuesday: School, had the first Chem SPA Exam, probably screwed that one up :s Wednesday: School Thurday: School Friday: School Saturday: School (Oh, did I mention it was a holiday week?)
Now, for TODAY (no, not the free newspaper...) First lesson, with the new timetable, is Maths! As Mrs Yap wasnt in school, free period, that's a fun start to the day!
Second lesson, Chinese! Finally, after a long week of waiting, I got back my Chinese Compo test! My target: 33/50. My score, 35/50! (thats 70%, an A2!) What a good start to the new term! Third period was Chemistry, fourth English, nothing much to say.
Fifth and sixth period, PE! Unfortunately, nearly all the PE teachers have gone to Bintan for the Sec2 camp, damn! Had to stay in the hall for 1 whole hour, watching (aka ignoring) some movie.
Next up, recess! Well, I ate lol.
Seventh, eighth and ninth period, Geography. Another booster to my motivation, got back last month end's common test today. I knew I did badly, probably a 18 or 19/25 (yea, that's bad, for me at least). I was expecting the worse. Man, was I wrong! As Mrs Tan scrolled down the exccel document with our scores...Holy shit! 24/25?! I thought my eyes were playing up on me! But now, i've got the paper back to prove it!
Eight period, Physics! went up to the physics lab, Mr Lee shouted at some bird which was chirping away outside the lab to shut up LOL.
Last period, Maths again! Yet another free period! This time though, I got down with my Chemistry homework, and I've completed it!
Tomorrow, there'll be free periods again...with work to do...
JavierGoh left a note at 3/23/2009 09:11:00 pm
***
|