Dreams of Flying.




My Photo
Name:

An aspiring pilot whose dreams are on hold.


i want to fly.
always wanted to.
but will I?

 

 

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Last Wednesday through friday was the motivation camp!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I'll start from monday first! Uhhh...can't remember much! Tuesday neither!

So, I'll start from wednesday-Friday!

This camp is definitely the best type of camp I have been through, fun and emotional in all different sorts of ways! From the jokes to the serious life lessons, I have enjoyed the camp fully without a doubt. It has made me rethink many things in my life.

The most important person in my life is none other than me. Everything I do will be for my future, and the choices I make will have their consequences, be it good or bad.

The 2 most loving people in my life, my parents. For 16 years they have raised me, and whenever I did something wrong, they would correct me, one way or another. Thanks for everything they bought for me, including the keyboard I am typing on right now, the screen I am looking at and the CPU that's displaying the information.

I've set my goals in life some time ago, but I've never really planned out what I want to do to achieve it, such as going to a JC or Poly, to join or not to join the RSAF after NS and other things like that. Right now i'm in the middle of dilema to choose where to go after my O Levels.

Also, I've learnt numerous study techniques, such as speed reading (with fast music i might add), ways to make my own notes that will help me remember better, different methods to remember things and most importantly, a formula for success.

Thanks to Leroy, Andrea and HuiLing for imparting all these to me and my schoolmates in just those 3 days. You have made a difference in my life.

Believe that you can and you will.


JavierGoh left a note at 3/29/2009 02:28:00 pm

***