Dreams of Flying.




My Photo
Name:

An aspiring pilot whose dreams are on hold.


i want to fly.
always wanted to.
but will I?

 

 

Monday, April 27, 2009

well, it's 27th April today, I have stepped down from choir for 3 days already!

I went to sleep at 3am on the 24th (25th rather), Speech Day. The next morning, when I woke up, i suddenly had this strange feeling. It felt like part of my life was gone, I can't find another way to explain this.

I woke up at 12 noon. Usually I'd be on my way to school for choir practice. Not today. My life felt so empty that day! I had almost nothing to do for the whole day, I was not in the mood to revise or do any work when I would normally be in school, enjoying singing. Probably gonna get that feeling again on wednesday...

I got myself a new game on saturday, Heroes of the Pacific. It's a dogfighting game, flying old warbirds from WWII. While I had a stack of $10 vouchers, I could not use them to buy the game. Why? Month of Issue: May.

So, Sunday, I had plans to go swimming with my dad. The weather had been scorching hot for days and I thought it'd be a good way to cool down. I did my E Maths 'Holy Book' while waiting for my dad to come home, that's when the weather turned nasty. The wind lashed into my house, blowing my homework onto the ground, tissue flying everywhere. So in the end, the day was pretty boring again, I spent nearly the whole day by the computer.

Today, a rather bitter-sweet day. After a week without PE lessons, we finally got to have our PE lesson! All those who had passed all of their NAPFA test stations could play games, and we did. Captian's Ball, Boys vs Girls. Though outnumbered, the boys won, albeit with some scratches, that's what you get in a B vs G match!

After school, it was Mrs Yap's farewell party! Great job with the video, Cheuk Wing! Great job to those who made the scrap book too! Though she'll be leaving us to pursue her studies, it does not mean she can't see us! Hope to see her soon after her departure from the school!


JavierGoh left a note at 4/27/2009 11:34:00 pm

***