Dreams of Flying.




My Photo
Name:

An aspiring pilot whose dreams are on hold.


i want to fly.
always wanted to.
but will I?

 

 

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wow, 1 month since the last post!

I'll start off with last week, starting with monday, the 1st 'real' O Level paper, CL P1 and 2!! Long story short, I wrote a lot for P1, used up half the booklet, the most i have ever written! As for P2, I felt it was rather easy, but that gives me a sense of security and insecurity at the same time O_O It feels safe as I don't think I'll screw it up, but if it's easy to me, I might have made numerous unspotted mistakes? Well, it's already over anyway!

The rest of that week can be summed up in one short phrase. "Mock Exams & Seminars".
There were mock exams for SS, Geog and seminars for Lit and English, all day long...

At least this 'holiday' has finally begun! It won't last long...


JavierGoh left a note at 6/10/2009 10:46:00 pm

***