|
i want to fly. always wanted to. but will I?
|
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
It's 102 days to the start of the O Levels, and 9 to Prelims!
The June holidays killed my study mood, now I'm rather slacked, probably even more than in Sec 3. I'm still revising though (sort of), which is a good sign, but not the hardcore hit-the-books all day long way, I think I'll probably get that drive to study by the start of the Prelims, and since the first paper is English, on Friday, I should still have adequate time to prepare for the 4-in-a-row Maths papers, as well as Chemistry and SS on Friday to begin with!
The prelims timetable is a carbon copy of my O level exam schedule in terms of the order of exams, the only difference being starting times and the dates adjusted to fit the National day holiday. 1st week of prelims would be an all-out dash, but things will probably become less rushed from the 2nd week onwards, since there are a few days of 'breaks' before subsequent papers!
Seems like the only thing that can get me to focus while attempting to revise is listening to MJ tunes...don't ask me why.
I will go all out for prelims, although it is 'useless', I will prove to myself as well as everyone else why I topped the level in sec 3!!!! (trying to motivate myself into studying!)
JavierGoh left a note at 7/14/2009 11:37:00 pm
***
|