Dreams of Flying.




My Photo
Name:

An aspiring pilot whose dreams are on hold.


i want to fly.
always wanted to.
but will I?

 

 

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ok, it's been over for already a week, and I've already got back all the results, but I'm still waiting for the Report Book!

I am extremely delighted to say that I have scored the best I have done yet! But, it's probably still not the best I can do.

I can't confirm the L1R4 and R5 scores yet since the extra marks might be added to the English Paper 2 due to some error in marking, but it'll either be 5 or 6 for L1R4 and 6 or 7 for L1R5!

I'll leave the actual scores out of this post, instead I'll include it when I get back the report book this friday!

Countdown: 9 weeks to O Level


JavierGoh left a note at 8/23/2009 08:06:00 pm

***