Dreams of Flying.




My Photo
Name:

An aspiring pilot whose dreams are on hold.


i want to fly.
always wanted to.
but will I?

 

 

Monday, August 31, 2009

Ok, so today is teachers' day. Happy Teachers' Day! lol

I realised I forgot to do the SS Globalisation notes last night while packing my bag, so I spent 10 to 12 doin it, and I'm left with just part 5.4 and 5.5 before I went to sleep!

This morning, a moment of deja vu, and I managed to finish 5.4 in class, and 5.5 during recess! At 12, it was the celebrations/concert! I went into the ISH for the first time!! Nothing flashy, but not really practical either in design, the fans were so small that they made no difference, On or Off!! CCA achievement award winners had to assemble in the ISH first and hence I went there! The number of choir receipients was much larger than any other CCA, not surprising though!

After getting the award (just a cert), stayed outside the hall to watch the concert!

Being a choir person, of course my ears would be sensitive to singing. I applaud the guy's effort, but I can't say the same about what I heard, no offence! Then there was a sec1 or 2 student, did a MJ impression of the song "Billie Jean", his moonwalk was incredible! But I have to say, his movements were not in rhythm with the music though.

Just going to stop here, I'd crap longer if I had crap to crap about...aahh crap lol


JavierGoh left a note at 8/31/2009 11:56:00 pm

***