Dreams of Flying.




My Photo
Name:

An aspiring pilot whose dreams are on hold.


i want to fly.
always wanted to.
but will I?

 

 

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Finally, the weekend is here! A slightly more relaxed time, but not too relaxed still!

Got screwed in yesterday's Geog test, the timing for the test was not written anywhere on the whiteboard, had no indication of whether I had enough time or was running out of time, and that development lorms question which I feel was not specific enough in asking for what it wanted... It's just a test anyway, my Prelims prove otherwise if the test result is quite bad! And of course, it's better to screw up now than 50+ days later!

Decided to relax for the rest of the day yesterday, and so, after a random moment of thought, I decided to create this:
Photoshopped lol
No it's not real, it's photoshopped XD

Also, I created a Singapore Airlines Theme for my handphone to match the above picture!

Enjoy my picture! XD


JavierGoh left a note at 9/05/2009 05:13:00 pm

***