Dreams of Flying.




My Photo
Name:

An aspiring pilot whose dreams are on hold.


i want to fly.
always wanted to.
but will I?

 

 

Monday, November 23, 2009

It's been a long time since the O level, at least that is what it feels like! Heck, it's barely more than a week since that Friday!! Even Graduation is over!! I've spent almost everyday since like there's no tomorrow, having as much fun as I can, before the next step forward.

At least now, i've got a job for the rest of the holidays, I can't possibly keep spending my savings! Probably won't start working for another week first while the application is still being processed, and I'll have to spend more of my savings on a couple of pairs of pants for work, but the good news is, I can probably earn all that back after a few days of hard work!

With more time, I'm also back up in the virtual skies, but unfortunately, my dream of flying the the real skies has been put back indefnitely, the cruel irony being that it might have been my interest in flight simulation that is killing my eyesight and could have killed of that dream... Right now, I've still got my Plans B and C, but whether these plans succeed will go down to two things. If I can improve my eyesight in some way, and cash. Until then, this dream is delayed, but rest assured this dream will not be shattered. I will not let it go until I have exhausted every possibility.

So, plans for the future? Major decisions to make. First, I'll just work as much as I can to earn as much money as I can to fund my dream of flying. But as for my education, I've yet to come to a decision. Junior College or Polytechnic? It's still a dilemma, but I have just under 2 months to make that decision. I've got a rough picture in my head right now, so I can probably make my mind up in these 2 months! Beyond that, I'll just have to wait and see!


JavierGoh left a note at 11/23/2009 09:43:00 pm

***