|
i want to fly. always wanted to. but will I?
|
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Results came out on Monday, and immediately after that, it's the JAE! Already went to the poly open-house(s) on 7th-9th Jan, but went to TP again on Tuesday for the JAE talks/course counselling with Sammel! We met a few of the lecturers there, including the overall in-charge of the course! Found out what we essentially came to find out, and I realised that I was not aware of this course until Sammel brought it up, not even when for the 2 years before, having taken so many brochures about the course from going on school-organised trips to the TP open-house! Thanks goodness my bestfriend Sammel brought it up!!! =D
Wednesday, this time I went to the SP/NP JAE course counselling/talks with Wen Xiang, Cheuk Wing and Jing Kai! I didn't have much left to ask actually, so I was mostly tagging along! But when we got there, I eventually did have some questions! We went to SP first before heading over to NP, where we got to tour the Aerospace Electronics lab and the Aerospace Engineering hub after talking to the students/lecturers!
Thursday, I brought Cheuk Wing to apply for a job at my work-place, meeting Sammel there too since he had just got off work! After having lunch at Marina Square, we headed back to Seng Kang to meet Jing Kai before the four of us came to my house to submit our JAE forms! The stupid printer wasn't co-operating at first but it got solved after a while! With our forms submitted, there's no turning back!
Friday, Last day to submit JAE forms, and Wen Xiang came to use my computer and printer to do so! Later in the afternoon, we went fishing along with Cheuk Wing and Sammel, at the bridge beside Anchorvale CC! Cheuk Wing managed to catch the 1st of the day, followed by Sammel! Jing Kai joined us too later on, but no one caught any more fish! Nevermind, we'll come back another day!
JavierGoh left a note at 1/17/2010 12:21:00 am
***
|