Dreams of Flying.




My Photo
Name:

An aspiring pilot whose dreams are on hold.


i want to fly.
always wanted to.
but will I?

 

 

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
I am satisfied with my results, especially Chinese (although it's only a B3!), but I really could have done better for Combined Humanities. But heck, it's over, I won't have to care about that anymore, and I don't think I'll ever be studying Chinese again!

Now it's time to select which path to go, I've got my twelve choices ready more or less!

Choice School Course/Stream Code
1st TP Aviation Management & Services T04
2nd NP Aerospace Electronics N75
3rd SP Aerospace Electronics S90
4th TP Aerospace Electronics T50
5th SP Aeronautical Engineering S88
6th TP Aerospace Engineering T51
7th NYP Aerospace Systems & Management C52
8th NP Aerospace Technology N65
9th MJC Science 36S
10th NYP Aeronautical & Aerospace Technology C51
11th NYJC Science 26S
12th TPJC Science 31S


JavierGoh left a note at 1/12/2010 12:59:00 pm

***