|
i want to fly. always wanted to. but will I?
|
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
WEEK 0!!! But then again, the orientation is on wednesday, so it's a premature celebration?....
Ok, so, last week was the best week I've ever had in a very long time!
First up the FOW! On the first day, it was typical of any camp. No one knows each other, not much talking to each other, apart from the exchange of names etc. At least, on the first day, I already found to future course-mates! It was quite fun for a Day1, but the weather ruined it later on...but the fun continued in school! SCARFO OI!!!
Day 2, decided to go back, and I definitely did not regret this! It was a visibly different atmosphere, everyone had warmed up to each other, and SCARFON came together! That evening was Performance night! It was fun! Although some were probably fearing the worst, the end result was great! AND ALSO, MASS DANCE ROCKS!!! Mass dance was perhaps the best of the day!
The 3rd and final day, was wet and wild! It was water games the whole day, and everyone was well bonded. That bucket of ice water was SO cold! And, we chose to dunk it on ourselves instead of our dear GLs, since you guys rock too much =D !!! Then, there was war. Not a real war, a water-bag war! Ok, we didn't win, but we had fun! At the end of the day, everyone was smiling, even though SCARFO got 4th (top 5 yea!!). One last mass dance before a debrief and leaving for....DINNER at the CPF building!
Fast Forward to Jam & Hop, ok so I didn't party that hard, I'm not a party animal anyway! But, mass dance rocks again! =D
Fast Forward Even Further to Yesterday! Yes, yesterday, not today, it's past 12 but I consider that day yesterday, although i would refer to it as today. Ok, I should stop talking. Went out to play pool and bowling with old friends! ok not that old....but it's been a long time since we hanged out! My wallet is hurting now though :s
Now, I'm looking forward to tomorrow(today), to the SCARFO dinner in the evening and Wednesday(tomorrow) because....it's Week 0 Orientation!!!! And I already know my class! P1001 yea!!!
JavierGoh left a note at 4/13/2010 01:19:00 am
***
|