|
i want to fly. always wanted to. but will I?
|
Thursday, December 09, 2010
I woke up at 6.30am this morning. Wednesdays... By coincidence, I met Luoxuan on the bus! Haven't seen him in a long time, had a little chat with him. I reached class slightly late, but it didn't matter. Class had not even began.
Mr Farid reminded me about the FYI Questionaire submission, I guess I need to quickly get my groupmates to read through it before submitting.
Today was a long day, but in the evening, I went for dinner with my old secondary school friends at the newly opened NEX at Serangoon! Its great to see them again, since we've all been too busy to meet up for badminton.
Term tests are starting next week, I'm still revising. Somehow, I don't feel totally prepared yet, maybe it'll come to me in these few days! I'll just have to keep on working hard then.
I realize that a lot of my classmates are asking me for advice on projects, assignements, tutorials, labs etc, since the first semester. Don't mean to brag, but if I had a dollar for every question I answered, I'd be rich-er now!
Time to sleep! Tutorials tomorrow morning, good thing there's the shuttle bus! No rush-hour bus-sardine can for me!
JavierGoh left a note at 12/09/2010 01:02:00 am
***
|