|
i want to fly. always wanted to. but will I?
|
Saturday, December 25, 2010

It's Christmas. I spent most of Christmas Eve just walking about the neighbourhood, nothing much to do. I found out that Hawx 2 for Wii is out, $50 for that game. Might get it for myself when I feel like spending the cash on it. Went out to town in the afternoon with some of my poly friends, watched a movie, Gulliver's travels. It was quite funny actually! After that, we just walked around for most of the time after that.
Today, I woke up at almost 4pm in the afternoon. Typical of me, I set the alarm to go off at 11am, and it kept repeating at 5 minute intervals until it stopped repeating. Each time I just hit the snooze button and went back to sleep. Just don't feel like waking up today.
I wonder what I'll do tomorrow...
JavierGoh left a note at 12/25/2010 06:47:00 pm
***
|