|
i want to fly. always wanted to. but will I?
|
Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I've spent a bit too much over the past week, and it's only halfway through the term break! I need that catering job asap to earn back some extra income. I also want to buy a lot of things right now. An electric guitar, a new customized PC, some airplane t-shirts online, Hawx2, and the list probably goes on the more i think.
Just going to rush through all my projects and assignments before next year comes, then I can have some rest on New Year's Eve. Quite a lot to do still, there's Airline OPS, PSPS, BUSFUND, Econs...and to add to that, more projects are coming next year. Guess I'll be busy until the semester break comes.
TP Open House is coming as well, glad that I can help out with the skylab again! I'll try not to break the fuel mixture lever this time...
I've waited a long time, and I can continue waiting. I'll just wait, until the time comes. It's only time...
It's only time, until you find out.
JavierGoh left a note at 12/28/2010 12:27:00 am
***
|