Dreams of Flying.




My Photo
Name:

An aspiring pilot whose dreams are on hold.


i want to fly.
always wanted to.
but will I?

 

 

Monday, December 06, 2010

It's been a long time, the first semester has long gone, and now its halfway through the second semester. Mid-term tests are next week, I'm busy as ever, with assignments, projects and revision.

Academics-wise, the first semester was great, after all I have an advantage in terms of aviation knowledge, but that allows me to help my peers as well. Didn't find anyone as aviation crazy as me, but partially yes. Guess I'm not so common..

My mind's gone through a lot this past few months, I won't say everything here, most thoughts stay in my mind, where no one can see or hear. My dream to become a pilot has been put on a longer hold, but offered a new lease of life as well. No SYFC for me, seeing my classmates going to fly makes me jealous, but i wish them the best. Probably they'll get their PPL before I even get the chance to in year 3, but that's if i get to.

I'm not some crazy person who's only thinking about airplanes all the time. Hard to believe, I know. I don't look the part, but I'm finding myself falling into this melancholic state in my mind, but all that stays in my mind, with me. There is always more than meets the eye. But, don't think too much about it.


JavierGoh left a note at 12/06/2010 12:46:00 am

***