Dreams of Flying.




My Photo
Name:

An aspiring pilot whose dreams are on hold.


i want to fly.
always wanted to.
but will I?

 

 

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Today, Saturday, a weekend. Unfortunately, it's the first day of my week of term tests. It was Econs paper today, I think I did quite well, wasn't really that difficult at all.

I don't think many people know this yet, I haven't told much people at all. I'm learning guitar on my own for about 2 months now, still a beginner though. Yesterday night, I found that the guitar face was warped below the soundhole. Today, I just found out the neck was slightly bent as well. I think I might need to get it repaired, but I'm not sure if that warping was there before, considering its a 30+ year old guitar. I'm waiting till the semester break comes next year, so I can work for some case to get myself an electric guitar. But until then, I'll enjoy the sound of this acoustic. It sounds so soothing, even though I don't always play smoothly...yet.


JavierGoh left a note at 12/11/2010 05:47:00 pm

***