|
i want to fly. always wanted to. but will I?
|
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
 Today started off quite early. Woke up at 10am..ugh.. but it's for a fun cause. Finally, I'm playing badminton again with the guys after such a long hiatus. Gave a wakeup call to a certain someone...who managed to sleep until 3pm...For most of the morning and afternoon, I was outside, playing badminton and having lunch after that. Kopitiam Square is so empty...literally half the stalls were closed!
Reached home about 3+ or 4, had a nice long shower. So refreshing! Then as usual, i'd turn on my laptop. Well, later on Mr Husni messaged me on facebook, quite a surprise actually. To have a lecturer do so is a bit scary i must admit haha...After helping out with the Skylab during TP Rawks, he approached me this time asking if i'd like to help out for the TP Open House, which i gladly accepted!
Then, he started asking me about my future plans...sort of. Had a nice chat with him, he informed me of this new cadet pilot program by Jetstar. Gave me some ideas and backup plans for my future as well. Just about a week since I got my eyes checked again, it might have been 'just helping out' to you, but you helped me gain back confidence in chasing my dream today. So, I'd like to say, Thank you!
I found my light today. I hope you find yours too!
JavierGoh left a note at 12/22/2010 08:28:00 pm
***
|