Dreams of Flying.




My Photo
Name:

An aspiring pilot whose dreams are on hold.


i want to fly.
always wanted to.
but will I?

 

 

Friday, January 07, 2011


It's been a week into 2011, and I've got a very busy semester ahead of me, not a free weekend for the first 3 weeks. It will probably be worth it though, since each weekend is an interesting and different event. This week, it's TP Open House. There's still tomorrow to go, I haven't found anyone as crazy about airplanes as me yet, but it's quite interesting to be the one explaining the course to the students, being the student listening to the explanations last year. Time sure flies.

Well, I got back my term test results too this week, I'm happy to say that I have maintained my As, still on track for that 4.0 again, if nothing screws it up. This term, there's projects again, more work to do, I need to get my rest somehow.

Hopefully, the coming weeks will pass quickly, I'm very much looking forward to next semester's modules. At the same time, I don't really want these first 3 weeks to pass too quickly since I've got these special events lined up. What else happens in this year, it'll happen.


JavierGoh left a note at 1/07/2011 10:35:00 pm

***